We manufacture high quality lead anodes, using premium quality lead as the raw material to
ensure that it is free from any impurity, and hence offer excellent conductivity (flow
of current) during electrolysis.
We manufacture custom-designed lead anodes using Lead-Silver alloys or as per the specific
requirement of our customers. Some of the highlights of our lead-based anodes manufacturing
capabilities are listed below:
- Lead anodes generally consist of Silver, Tin or Antimony, depending on the end use
- We offer the complete range of lead anodes – Extruded, Baskets, Grids and Hooks
We have developed capabilities to offer various shapes over the years. Following are some of the standard extruded configurations:
- "D" Type
- Saw tooth
- Any other custom-shape can be developed as the customer needs
- Lead Anodes are usually offered with Copper or Bronze hooks coated with Plastisol in
a color specified by the customer
- Anodes as per drawings provided by the customer
Applications of Lead Anodes
Electro Winning / Electro Extraction
Lead Anodes are used by the Electro wining industry in their acid cells.
High anti-corrosion properties of lead anodes make it the ideal choice for plating metals like Zinc, Nickel, Copper, Manganese,
Zinc Smelting is the process of converting zinc concentrates (ores that contain zinc) into pure Zinc. The most common process
of Zinc Smelting is by Electrolysis, where lead anodes are widely used.